The CM3000MBK 34" is only available in right hand throw
Why would we introduce a mitt that is only ½” larger than our most popular size? Well, in the words of Martin Maldonado and several other All-Star Focus Team players who choose our 33.5” mitt: Pitchers are throwing faster and with more movement, and they need just a little more room to receive the ball with confidence. Jumping to our large 35” mitt is just too big of a jump in size.
- Exact replica of the 34" solid black Pro-Elite mitt that helped Martin Maldonado win the Rawlings Gold Glove Award®
- Stiffer black leather in the pocket and on the back of the mitt helps this mitt maintain a stiffer feel than our black and tan model
- Black leather pocket still has the same distinct POP that Pro-Elite mitts and gloves are known for and pitchers love
- Embroidered 100% on the back of the web to remind you of Martin Maldonado's #goldmentailty: Give 100% of the pitches 100% of your attention and focus
- Adjustable hook and loop tab on the back of the hand for a personalized fit
BREAKING IN YOUR MITT- This is a stiffer pro-level mitt and will take a little work, but you will be rewarded for your effort. We recommend not putting anything on the mitt to help break it in (this includes steaming). The best way to break it in is to simply use it.